IMPORTANT:Your requested info is on its way. (Please allow 10-15 Minutes for delivery). Read The Letter Below BEFORE You Check Your Inbox
But before you check your inbox I need you to read the letter below… …As someone interested in Procurement I want to give you this…[/text_block]
Twelve Procurement Case Studies Reveal SHOCKING Profit Insights
Procurement is a relatively new area of profit but we have twelve case studies revealing EXACTLY what others have done resulting in big PROFIT
Succeed Where MOST Others Fail
You will learn more in these twelve case studies alone than in any academic course or textbook will reveal. We learn BEST by seeing examples and these example cover the whole spectrum of procurement successes and blunders.
This is THE quickest way to get insights into what to do and what not to do in Procurement.
Learn from the best what to do and what NOT to do…[/text_block]
12 Procurement Case Studies
Here’s what you get from this collection:[/text_block]
- How Argos Lowered Costs While Improving Efficiency
- How Proctor & Gamble Tackles Transportation Issues
- CommerceOne: What Went Wrong With This Supply Upstart
- Lessons from Baan: How “The New SAP” Fell From Glory
- How McDonald’s Overcame Supply Chain Obstacles in the Furthest Corners of the Globe
- The Do’s and Don’ts That Destroyed the Dot Coms
- How to Build Relationships for Better Negotations
- How to Develop the Perfect Marketing Strategy
- How Energy Star Products Are Saving Government Business Big Bucks
- How the Talent Shortage Will Affect Your Business
- How Unisys Fought Back to Survive the Worst Procurement Fraud in the History of the Pentagon
- PetroSA: What Went Wrong?
How Much Does 12 Content-Packed Procurement Case Studies Cost?
Because lets be honest. The LAST thing you have time for is to scour the internet looking for procurement information that is likely out-of-date and uninformed.
But for a limited time for this exclusive relaunch you can get all 12 procurement case studies for only $7.[/text_block]
Yes Just $7…
For the price of a Starbucks coffee you can learn Procurement insights from the biggest global companies.
The choice is yours…
Click the “Add To Cart” button to get instant access to these Procurement case studies…[/text_block]